108 Tiger's Eye Prayer Beads, Hand Knotted Mala.
Tiger's Eye enhances psychic abilities. A protective stone, it is a talisman against ill wishes and curses. Promotes clarity of intention. Facilitates manifestation of will. Anchors change into the physical body and integrates the hemispheres of the brain and enhances practical perception.
These malas are handmade by Nepali women and mantras are chanted with each knot. 108 beads is the traditional number used for daily mantra practice. 8 mm beads made with very strong thread and the knotting makes the mala comfortable when worn around the neck and also allows for enough flexibility to wear comfortably as a wrist mala. Approximately 21" hanging length. Comes with a descriptive tag attached explaining the stone meaning and benefits.
- Tiger's Eye enhances our psychic abiliteies and wards off bad intentions
- Wear Tiger's Eye for clear thinking and unclouding our emotions
- Mantras are chanted with each knot
- Knotted with stong thread and can be worn as wrist mala
- Create a daily mantra practice with this 108 bead mala