108 Prayer Beads Mala for Chanting and Meditation 8mm Beads
Malas have been used for centuries to count one's breath and/or prayers during meditation. When one absentmindedly touches the mala throughout the day, it is a reminder to come back to the breath, to be aware, to be here now. The mala dangles into eyesight, another awakening, another gentle nudge into mindfulness.
- Azurite: Healing & 3rd Eye
- Apatite: Clears confusion & apathy helps achieve goals
- Bodhi Seed: Meditation
- Lapis: Wisdom, Judgement
- Aventurine: Love and Heart
- Guru Bead composite with Safire, Lapis and Turquoise
- Beautiful and Handmade!
- Assists in meditation and yoga
- Create a daily mantra practice with this 108 bead mala