108 Goldstone Prayer Beads, Hand Knotted Mala.
Goldstone bring the universal energy of planets and stars. This man-made stone stimulates creativity and motivation. Wear Gold Stone to activate the 1st and 2nd chakras. Also known to bring happiness and joy into your life.
These malas are handmade by Nepali women and mantras are chanted with each knot. 108 beads is the traditional number used for daily mantra practice. 8 mm beads made with very strong thread and the knotting makes the mala comfortable when worn around the neck and also allows for enough flexibility to wear comfortably as a wrist mala. Approximately 21" hanging length. Comes with a descriptive tag attached explaining the stone meaning and benefits.
- Goldstone Stimulates Creativity & Motivation
- Wear Goldstone to open the 1st & 2nd Chakras
- Goldstone is a man-made stone
- Mantras are chanted with each knot
- Knotted with stong thread and can be worn as wrist mala
- Create a daily mantra practice with this 108 bead mala