108 Garnet Prayer Beads, Hand Knotted Mala.
These malas are handmade by Nepali women and mantras are chanted with each knot. 108 beads is the traditional number used for daily mantra practice. 8 mm beads made with very strong thread and the knotting makes the mala comfortable when worn around the neck and also allows for enough flexibility to wear comfortably as a wrist mala. Hanging length is approx. 21". Comes with a descriptive tag attached explaining the stone meaning and benefits.
- Garnet is an energizing and regenerating stone
- Associated with root and heart chakras
- Mantras are chanted with each knot
- Knotted with stong thread and can be worn as wrist mala
- Create a daily mantra practice with this 108 bead mala