108 Carnelian Prayer Beads, Hand Knotted Mala.
- Carnelian is known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage,
- Ancient Warriors wore Carnelian around their neck for courage and physical power to conquer their enemies.
- Mantras are chanted with each knot
- Knotted with strong thread and can be worn as wrist mala
- Create a daily mantra practice with this 108 bead mala
Carnelian grounds and anchors you in the present reality. Motivates and stimulates creativity. Ability to cleanse other stones. Gives courage, promotes a positive life. Motivates for success in business and other matters. Calms anger and banishes emotional negativity and insecurity.
These malas are handmade by Nepali women and mantras are chanted with each knot. 108 beads is the traditional number used for daily mantra practice. 8 mm beads made with very strong thread and the knotting makes the mala comfortable when worn around the neck and also allows for enough flexibility to wear comfortably as a wrist mala. Approximately 38"total.