108 Carnelian Prayer Beads, Hand Knotted Mala.
- Carnelian is known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage,
- Ancient Warriors wore Carnelian around their neck for courage and physical power to conquer their enemies.
- Mantras are chanted with each knot
- Knotted with strong thread and can be worn as wrist mala
- Create a daily mantra practice with this 108 bead mala
Carnelian grounds and anchors you in the present reality. Motivates and stimulates creativity. Ability to cleanse other stones. Gives courage, promotes a positive life. Motivates for success in business and other matters. Calms anger and banishes emotional negativity and insecurity.
108 beads is the traditional number used for daily mantra practice. 8 mm beads made with very strong thread and the knotting makes the mala comfortable when worn around the neck and also allows for enough flexibility to wear comfortably as a wrist mala. Approximately 38"total.