108 Prayer Beads mala with Tigers Eye & Black Obsidian with Moss Agate and Bodhiseeds from Nepal. This mala is knotted every three beads to create a strong flexible mala with a great hanging length of 16".
Tiger's are focused determined and patient. Tiger's Eye stones also bring balance and luck. Black Obsidian defends against negativity. Bodhiseeds represent awareness and meditation. This mala inspires Vision, Insight and Luck.
Mala's have been used for centuries to count one's breath and/or prayers during meditation. When one absentmindedly touches the mala throughout the day, it is a reminder to come back to the breath, to be aware, to be here now. The mala dangles into eyesight, another awakening, another gentle nudge into mindfulness.
- Black Obsidian: self confidence & grounding
- Tiger Eye: luck & insight
- Moss Agate: Grounding & Growth
- Bodhiseeds: Meditation & Awareness
- Knotted every 3 beads for a perfect hanging length
- 108 beads are the traditional numbers of chants or prayers repetition
- Beautiful and Handmade!