108 Prayer Beads Mala with Lapis, Ruby, Citrine, Crystal Quartz, Hematite & Black Onyx (dyed) Beads
Krishna embodies love, the divine joy that dissolves all pain. Bhakti is the devotion to this love and being in service to others. Hare Krishna!
Malas have been used for centuries to count one's breath and/or prayers during meditation. When one absentmindedly touches the mala throughout the day, it is a reminder to come back to the breath, to be aware, to be here now. The mala dangles into eyesight, another awakening, another gentle nudge into mindfulness.
- Lapis: spiritual awareness & truth
- Ruby: beauty, love & passion
- Black Onyx: strength & devotion
- Crystal Quartz: clarity and spiritual awareness
- Hematite: magnetic relationships
- The metal beads are lead free non –toxic metal
- 108 beads are the traditional numbers of chants or prayers repetition
- Beautiful and Handmade!