108 Rudraksha, Turquoise & Carnelian Prayer Beads Mala.
- Turquoise is strengthening, Carnelian is confident and Gold brings generosity and warmth
- 108 bead mala with 7mm Rudraksha, Turquoise, Carnelian and Blue Lace Agate gemstone beads
- 22k Gold plated Sterling Silver beads
- Turuoise (stabalized) Pendant
Hanging Length: 18"
- Finest quality beads chosen by hand, made with love and respect in Bali
- Comes in a lovely golden organza bag with scroll - make a lovely gift!
- Made individually so each will be slightly different
- Aum Rudraksha Malas worn by Julia Roberts in Eat Pray Love!
The Rudraksha bead is the heart of Aum Rudraksha Designs creations, bringing today’s world the wisdom and power of the ancient sages in the form of contemporary malas. Adorned with rudraksha beads each piece is handcrafted, blessed and designed in Bali. The Rudraksha beads we use are grown on sustainable plantations in South East Asia and are authentic. We check the vibration (power) of our beads, as many have a higher vibration than others and we use the best in our mala jewelry. The Rudraksha bead we mainly use is five mukhi representing lord Shiva. Rudraksha beads are sacred and need to be treated with respect and care. Wash them once in a while to remove dirt and dust. Oil them with coconut or sandalwood oil to preserve them. They will turn darker with your own body oil when wearing them.